[CMake] Recompile with different flags

Adam Weiss cseadam+cmake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:44:49 EST 2009

I am still fairly new to cmake, and I am not sure how to make
configurations.  Let me see if I can provide some more details.

The hope is that a third party can run:

mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make

and have both libraries built.  A less graceful way I was considering
was to have cmake copy all the files that need the flag set and then
use the copies to build the second version of the library.  If you
could elaborate on how to build configurations of a library I would
appreciate it.

-Adam