[CMake] cpack bundle generator qq

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jan 16 17:13:01 EST 2009

I have always been of the opinion that if you are building a Mac bundle
application, it should be complete as a bundle at the end of the build. At
the end of "make". Even before "make install".
Now that may just be my ancient Mac-fanboy-forever bias showing through, but
if you're building a bundle application, then I should be able to go to the
build directory in the Finder and double click the icon after the build is
done. If I can't do that, it ain't a real Mac bundle app. Period.

So I think it is completely valid to expect that a Mac app be bundled at
build time.

Just my personal opinion, though.

:-)
David