[CMake] How to set Environment Variable in Makefile?

Wang, Huyi (GE Healthcare) Huyi.Wang at ge.com
Thu Jan 15 14:52:05 EST 2009

Question:
Is there a way to set value for an environment variable, e.g. PATH, and let it be valid in Makefile? ENV{XXX} can only be valid when cmake is runing, not for make.

Reason:
Some commands depend on some environment varialbes.
Right now I'm trying to run "omniidl" to build corba idl files, it needs PYTHONPATH to be set correctly, otherwise this command can't run. I checked its switches, there isn't such a switch that can let omniidl know this path.