[CMake] Pparallel build on multiple directories?

Alexandre Feblot Alexandre.Feblot at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Jan 15 10:51:18 EST 2009

I tried with the standard gmake 3.81 that I compiled on .net 2003 with
support for an old MKS sh.exe that we already own (define HAVE_MKS_SHELL
in the config.h.W32), but can't get it working in parallel. Maybe sh is
too old too.

We'd rather avoid cygwin, as it's not simple to install once and share
between multiple servers.

I might give it a try though, just to see if I can have it working
here...

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
Alexandre