[CMake] Add external project library to another project

Elizabeta Petreska elizabeth.h1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:03:50 EST 2009

Hello
I have two directories. In the first directory I have static library which I want to use in my projects.
In the second directory is my main project which links to the static library. How to add the static library
to the main project cmakelists so when the static library is rebuilt and the main project is rebuilt too.
Which command to use for that , maybe FIND_PACKAGE .
There are many examples on web ,but can't figure out how to do this.
Thanks for your time