[CMake] Problem with FindBoost

Wilfried Holzke cmake at holzke.net
Sun Jan 11 10:06:39 EST 2009

Hi,

I try to find "Boost" within a CMakeList.txt file.

I got the following from the documentation of CMake 2.6:

*****
SET(Boost_USE_STATIC_LIBS OFF)
SET(Boost_USE_MULTITHREAD OFF)
FIND_PACKAGE(Boost 1.34.1 COMPONENTS multi_array)

if (NOT Boost_FOUND)
   message(FATAL_ERROR "Boost not found!")
ENDIF (NOT Boost_FOUND)
*****

But neither version nor components seems to be recognized or results in
an error.

If I set version to 1.44 boost is found anyway. Setting "COMPONENTS
multi_array" results in an error, but "multi_array" is installed.

Is there something wrong how I use FIND_PACKAGE(Boost ...)?

regards

  W. Holzke