[CMake] [New Module] FindGTK2.cmake call for testing

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sat Jan 10 07:48:48 EST 2009

On Thursday 08 January 2009, Philip Lowman wrote:
> If you use GTK2 in any of your projects and have time, please test this
> CMake module and post any issues to this thread.

I had a quick look at it.
I think in the FIND_PATH() call you don't need to list /usr/include
and /usr/local/include, they are searched anyway.

The constants for true and false are "TRUE" and "FALSE" (i.e. upper case).

I'm not sure it's a good idea to abort with FATAL_ERROR if no components are
given. No other module does that. What would be a good default ?
Trying to find everything and report success if at least gtk itself has been
found ?

> I intend to check it into CMake and support it.

Cool :-)
Let me know when you do this, then I can close

Alex