[CMake] Volunteering to maintain two new Find Modules

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Jan 8 16:10:44 EST 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi, i'm new to the list, so i'm not sure if this is the correct procedure,
> i read a bit in the wiki and it seems it is, so here i am.
>
> I want to add upstream the two attached modules so we don't have to
> maintain them in poppler. I'll have to maintain them upstream but maybe
> more people will use them and find bugs/improve.
>
> They are pretty simple and work for us in poppler.
>
> Albert

FindLIBOPENJPEG.cmake:

That's not necessary, this is handled by find_package_handle_standard_args():
if(LIBOPENJPEG_INCLUDE_DIR AND LIBOPENJPEG_LIBRARIES)
  set(LIBOPENJPEG_FOUND TRUE)
endif(LIBOPENJPEG_INCLUDE_DIR AND LIBOPENJPEG_LIBRARIES)

The first argument to find_package_handle_standard_args() should be the exact
name of the module without the "Find" and the ".cmake", so if the filename if
FindLIBOPENJPEG.cmake the first argument should be "LIBOPENJPEG".

The big if()/else()/endif() is not necessary. Current cmake even makes sure
automatically that it doesn't print the same message twice (in a following
cmake run).

Similar comments apply to FindLCMS.cmake.

Alex