[CMake] Release mode compilation

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:34:46 EST 2009

2009/1/3 kafou nmento <ngondorolf at yahoo.fr>:
> Hi all!
> I'm wondering the way to build a simple project in release mode with CMake.

SET(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE "Release")

You may do it using CMake GUI or command line.

> All my trials lead to a debug build.

Did you search for this issue?
A somehow "blind" search for "release build with cmake"
gives me at least 2 valuable link in the first 4.

> And the way to build a Qt app in release please.

I don't know for that, Qt usage with cmake should follow the
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE too.

> Please, it is urgent for my boss.

Personnally I think it's not a good reason for asking for
*free* answer to a visibly *paid* job.

Many people listening and answering the list are volunteer
you cannot ask for "business" urgency.

If you want to do so, I suggest you pay a CMake expert support.

--
Erk