[CMake] ADD_TEST(...) doesn't output any tests into CTestTestfile.cmake (cmake 2.6-patch 0)

Pavel Shevaev pacha.shevaev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:14:28 EST 2009

> Can you create a complete but small example that shows the problem?

Ok, I tried to extract the minimal non-working example from my CMakeLists.txt.

foo/CMakeLists.txt:
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6 FATAL_ERROR)
project(foo)

enable_testing()
include(CTest)
add_test(test test)

add_subdirectory(${foo_SOURCE_DIR}/../shared/lib/boost ${foo_BINARY_DIR})

shared/lib/boost/CMakeLists.txt:
execute_process(COMMAND ./build.py WORKING_DIRECTORY
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR})

I build "foo" project using the following command:

cd foo && mkdir build && cd build && cmake .. && make

If I comment out "add_subdirectory" command CTestTestfile.cmake
contains 'add test(test "test")' otherwise it's empty...

--
Best regards, Pavel