[CMake] ADD_TEST(...) doesn't output any tests into CTestTestfile.cmake (cmake 2.6-patch 0)

Pavel Shevaev pacha.shevaev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:08:30 EST 2009

Folks, any idea why this can be happening?

I have the following lines in my CMakeLists.txt:

ENABLE_TESTING()
INCLUDE(CTest)
ADD_TEST(AllTests {$project_SOURCE_DIR}/scripts/runtests)

I also have properly configured CTestConfig.cmake in the same
directory with CMakeLists.txt, however "cd build && cmake .. && make
test" says "No test were found!!!"

What's really weird is the fact tests ARE run in case I have no
ADD_SUBDIRECTORY commands in the CMakeLists.txt. I was simply
experimenting with the minimal working CMakeLists.txt which uses
ADD_TEST by commenting out different portions of it and discovered
this strange behavior.

--
Best regards, Pavel