[CMake] debug, optimized, and custom

Jesse Perla jesseperla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:26:57 EST 2009

If I add on my own value to  CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES  so that I can have a
separate build type in visual studio, etc. with compile time choice of build
types, then how do I change the target_link_libraries to for this new build
type?

One last comment on my last post.  If I did:
target_link_libraries(hello2
debug ${ETK_DEBUG_LIBRARIES} scl-d.lib
optimized ${ETK_RELEASE_LIBRARIES} scl.lib
)

instead of:
target_link_libraries(hello2
debug ${ETK_DEBUG_LIBRARIES} scl-d.lib)
target_link_libraries(hello2
optimized ${ETK_RELEASE_LIBRARIES} scl.lib)

it didn't help.  And I have deleted, re-created the foldres with the
caches/out of source build many times testing this.

Thanks,
Jesse