[CMake] Setting MemoryCheckCommand in extended Ctest scripts

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Sat Feb 21 23:52:05 EST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to get memory checking to work in an extended Ctest script that calls ctest_memcheck(...).  However, when I do I get the error message:

SetCTestConfiguration:BuildDirectory:/home/rabartl/PROJECTS/dashboards/Trilinos.base/SERIAL_DEBUG/BUILD
SetCTestConfiguration:SourceDirectory:/home/rabartl/PROJECTS/dashboards/Trilinos.base/SERIAL_DEBUG/Trilinos
Memory check project /home/rabartl/PROJECTS/dashboards/Trilinos.base/SERIAL_DEBUG/BUILD
Memory checker (MemoryCheckCommand) not set, or cannot find the specified program.

I have set the cache variable MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND as shown by:

$ grep ^MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND:FILEPATH CMakeCache.txt
MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/valgrind

I also tried setting this variable in the Ctest script itself.

How can I set this command?

Thanks,

- Ross