[CMake] Cdash errors

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Feb 6 16:33:28 EST 2009

Have you tried repairing the table with phpmyadmin? (Or your MySQL admin
tool of choice...?)
In phpmyadmin, when you are looking at the list of tables in a database, you
can click the checkbox next to the table name and then choose "Repair table"
from the combo box at the bottom...

b2g would be the "build2group" table...

HTH,
David