[CMake] confused by ctest

Bill O'Hara billtohara at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:21:32 EST 2009

Hi David,

Yes, that helps somewhat, thank you! I get it to now use svn and I'm ignore
the kitware.com trigger mentions as you advise that its not actually doing
the upload.

Continuous and Experimental cdash submissions seem to go through; I'm
assuming my nightly one is breaking, where it seems to try to zip back to
revision 0 and gets confused since there are no files there, because I don't
have a repository from "yesterday". I assume tomorrow my nightly test will
automagically begin working if it finds a more recent revision in the right
time range.

   Old revision of repository is: 5
* Update repository: "/opt/subversion/bin/svn" info
D    impl
D    tests
D    include
D    CTestConfig.cmake
D    CMakeLists.txt
Updated to revision 0.
Problem determining the current revision of the repository from output:
D    impl
D    tests
D    include
D    CTestConfig.cmake
D    CMakeLists.txt
Updated to revision 0.

And I fully intend to buy a copy of the book.. once I convince myself with
some simple tests that its worth dumping time and energy into a full eval of
cmake on our full hairy source tree. Obvious bootstrapping problem but I
need to look at a few different systems to narrow a shortlist before
spending money right now.

thanks again
b.