[CMake] Dependency scanning for non-supported languages?

Talin viridia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:42:15 EST 2009

I guess what I am asking is - if I modified my build script to generate a
text file (Makefile, CMakeLists.txt or whatever) containing the
dependencies, would CMake be able to use it? I know that with GNU makefiles
there is a way to generate additional makefiles as part of the build process
(although it is rather complex and clumsy), I wonder if CMake can support
something similar?

--
-- Talin