[CMake] using cmake to install dlls into windows/system32

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:10:45 EST 2009

2009/12/18 David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com>:

> See my note attached to this bug for a way to use your own override of the
> NSIS.template.in file. (So you can do it on a per-project basis rather than
> modifying the main one in the CMake installation...)

David,

If this kind of request is pop-in up again may be it would be worth
to make the feature a builtin of the CPack NSIS generator.

Eg. putting in the CMakeLists.txt something like:

SET(CPACK_NSIS_USER_TEMPLATE /whatever/path/to/NSIS.template.user)

would you find it worth a valuable feature request?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org