[CMake] Cpack ignoring file installs

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:30:27 EST 2009

This is my first shot at cpack, so I may be missing something entirely
obvious here.

I have two parts to the install on my project, one are the libs, the other
are the headers. The libs are installed via the INSTALL(TARGET ...) command,
whereas the headers are installed via the INSTALL(FILES ... ) command.

A normal cmake install will install everything, but cpack, when run, will
only pick up the libraries.

I can't seem to find any information that seems to indicate that this is
normal in the documentation, but neither can I find any information that say
this is what it appears to be - broken.

Any pointers?

Cheers,
Daniel.