[CMake] modify RUN_TESTS project

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 17 13:49:02 EST 2009

Not currently... The args for ctest are set up in the file
CMake/Source/cmGlobalGenerator.cxx. (Search for GetTestTargetName.)

It would be cool to extend this, but we'd have to think about what's the
best way to do it and then .... actually do it.

For now, as an easy workaround, you could do your own
"RUN_TESTS_IN_PARALLEL" as an add_custom_target sort of thing.

HTH,
David