[CMake] Submitting build and test results to dashboard separately

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 17 08:49:13 EST 2009

This sounds like we need to change ctest such that you can do a submit in an
"already ctest_start()-ed" tree without getting the error.

Your first instinct, to try leaving off the ctest_start() in the 2nd script
sounds completely reasonable to me.

If you are running multiple scripts sequentially, there's no good reason I
can think of that the 2nd and later scripts can't reuse the TAG from the
first ctest_start call.

Can you submit a bug to the bug tracker requesting this ability...?

Thanks,
David