[CMake] install for subdirectories with 'ExludeFromAll'

Olivier Pierard olivier.pierard at cenaero.be
Wed Dec 16 12:04:46 EST 2009

Dear all,

What's up with the install procedure of a target included in a
subdirectory with the option 'ExcludeFromAll'.  CMake says the behavior
is undefined.  I would expect a command like 'make install
target_with_exclude_from_all'.  How is it possible to manage that ?

I'm also wondering why cmake is parsing the subdirectory which is
defined as 'ExcludeFromAll' if the build of the target in that folder is
not explicitly stated (of course another target is not dependent of this
one) ?

Thank you very much,

Olivier

--