[CMake] Mac OSX GUI

Steven Wilson steven.wesley.wilson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:13:39 EST 2009

I downloaded/installed the Qt libraries (the Cocoa libs), and rebuilt CMake
2.8.0.   I'm using a customized version of CMake 2.8.0 so the stock binaries
from Kitware won't work for my project.   The gui builds correctly and I can
run the gui from the CMake 2.8.0.app bundle in the build directory.   After
running make install, trying to run the CMake 2.8.0.app bundle from
/usr/local just results in the app crashing on startup.   I'm running OS X
10.6.2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve