[CMake] "Interface not registered" error in Visual Studio after running cmake

Mark Jones mark.jones1112 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 07:29:54 EST 2009

When I ran cmake for the first time it registered itself with Visual Studio
2005.  Now that it has done so, if I try to right click on any of my macros
(including those that existed prior to running cmake) and choose Edit to
edit the macros, a dialog comes up that says "Error", "Interface not
registered" and the VB editor never opens with my macro source code.  Has
anyone seen this and is there a way to repair my installation of VS without
completely reinstalling it?

Mark