[CMake] Eclipse tries to build x64 instead of x86

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Fri Dec 11 16:15:46 EST 2009

Ok, nevermind, I built again using "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release" and that worked.  I wiped the build directory entirely and did "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release" and it's working again.  Strange.  Maybe some files just got screwed up somehow.  That seems to have fixed it so please disregard my previous question.

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer