[CMake] CMAKE vsprops or equivalent...

Tim St. Clair timothysc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:09:37 EST 2009

when using vsprops on windows, you can set environment variables which
will be exist for a given project when it compiles.

The example given in the link below:
set_tests_properties(SomeTest PROPERTIES ENVIRONMENT
"PATH=c:\somedir;c:\otherdir")

is close to what I'm looking for, but I would like it to be fore any
TARGET.  I tried doing:
set_properties(MyTarget PROPERTIES ENVIRONMENT "MYVAR=foo1;MYVAR2=foo2")
with no success on visual studio 2008.  During compilation of MyTarget
those vars *do not* appear to be set.

The template .vcproj, is kinda ugly, but may be last hope unless there
is a cleaner method for doing thing in VS.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Cheers,