[CMake] where are the output files?

Glenn Hughes ghughes02138 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:49:43 EST 2009

Ok, this is something that I thought was going to be easy, but I
really can't figure it out...
I've written a python script to smash my private frameworks into my
built application, but, I need to know exactly where the frameworks
and the app have been built.
I know I can control the top-level binary directory for each target
when I do my ADD_SUBDIRECTORY, and I know each target's name, since I
specify that, but I can't figure out how to find the current build
configuration...

For example, here's the information I need:
/Users/me/Proj/build/App/Debug/MyApp.app/
/Users/me/Proj/build/Framework/Debug/MyFramework.framework/

The only part of this path that isn't under my control is the "Debug" part...

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the number of paths floating around in the
CMake universe. I've printed a bunch of them out, but none of them
seem to be what I'm after.

Any ideas?

Thanks