[CMake] CMake & Java (+ Ocaml)

Keyan ml at pulsschlag.net
Tue Dec 8 04:54:09 EST 2009

Hi,

i just managed to include java source in my c++ project via cmake by following an example from the web:

http://www.airport1.de/blog/archives/456-cMake-and-Java-it-works!-How-to-build-Java-Projects-with-cMake.html

it works nicely, with one small problem. using the ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND option of cmake, i don't know how to avoid recompilation of the java-sources, if they have not changed. whenever i call "make", the entire java source will be recompiled, and the jar-files will be rebuild. i am also planing to include ocaml-code into my source-tree, so i guess i will have the same problem there too.

is there a nice way to avoid recompilation and rebuilding of lib for java and ocaml sources?

cheers,
keyan