[CMake] Idea - Modules development and management

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:55:15 EST 2009

Hi,

    Does it make sense to separate out the development and deployment of
"Modules" in CMake?

    I see an advantage because Modules update are more frequent as more
packages are added compare to the release cycle of CMake itself.

    Maybe there is an easier way? Environment variable to point to an
updated Module path (note : I am referring to a complete Module
including everything that was originally ship with a given version of
CMake, plus updates)

Regards