[CMake] continuous integration with CMake

Randy Hancock randy.hancock at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:53:19 EST 2009

We use Hudson for c++ CI. It works very well for us. Just point it to
a script that kicks off the build (e.g. cmake --build) and have it
archive the artifacts (build logs, test output, etc.). I'm sure there
are fancier ways to set it up with plugins but we've gotten by with
this minimal setup for about 6 months now. It's so easy to get going I
recommend spending a few hours setting it up just to see if you like
it. That said, I have not tried CDash.