[CMake] Source file symlinks on out-of-source builds

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Dec 3 16:00:00 EST 2009

True, but I can always change the "build" to something else if needed
(like a release). 98% of the time using "Build" works just fine. I
think there have been lots of great discussions and suggestions in
this thread that you should be able to find something that works for
you.

I envy the distributed GCC folks who do -j50. ;-)

--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>

PS: Had to use an old single CPU PPC the other day.. Painful going
from a Dual Xeon 5500 to a 1.25GHz ppc..