[CMake] Fortran name mangling

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Dec 2 11:56:54 EST 2009

Brad King wrote:
> My guess is that CMake is generating a bad .vfproj file

It was generating a bad file in the case of per-source compiler definitions.

> perhaps
> due to the presence of both C and Fortran sources in one of the
> detection project targets.

This was not the cause because there are no mixed language targets
in the detection project.  There is a mixed-language target in the
project created by FortranCInterface_VERIFY() but you do not need
to use that macro to get the mangling set up.

The commit below fixes the problem.  I've scheduled it for 2.8.1.

-Brad

Fix .vfproj files with per-source settings
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx,v  <--  Source/cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx