[CMake] Intel Compiler with OSX 10.6

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Dec 2 11:41:01 EST 2009

Just took a look at the Darwin-icc.cmake file. Yep, that is old. You
can try a few things.

  You can just move aside the Darwin-icc.cmake file and see what
happens. It might work. I vaguely remember back in the ICC Version 9
days with OS X 10.4 that ICC did not like a few of the flags that
CMake stuck on the compile/link flags. Fought with that for a while.

  You can also copy everything from the Darwin.cmake into the Darwin-
icc.cmake file and try that. Then Adjust that file as necessary.

   Sorry, don't have time/access to ICC any more on OS X.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net