[CMake] Issue with CPack and component installation

Antonio Bulgheroni antonio.bulgheroni at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:25:18 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot Eric. Installing 2.6.4 made the trick. We should consider
updating the wiki and saying that a newer version (than 2.6.0) is required
for the component installation.

thanks again for helping,

toto
Antonio Bulgheroni, PhD
http://unico-lab.blogspot.com

“There are 10 kinds of people.  Those that understand binary and those that
don’t.”
Sent from Alzate Brianza, Lombardia, Italia