[CMake] Issue with CPack and component installation

Antonio Bulgheroni antonio.bulgheroni at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:00:41 EDT 2009

Thanks,

   I'll try the latest version this evening as soon as I'm back home from
work. BTW, can you point me to the mainteiners / contributors of the
PackageMaker?

thanks again,

toto
Antonio Bulgheroni, PhD
http://unico-lab.blogspot.com

“There are 10 kinds of people.  Those that understand binary and those that
don’t.”