[CMake] cmake on Snow Leopard

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Aug 31 01:49:41 EDT 2009

MAKE_OSX_SYSROOT /Developer/SDKs/android-sdk-mac_x86-1.5_r2

Yep, there is the problem. CMake looks in the /Developer/SDKs for all
available SDKs and then greps for some information to try and figure
out which one to use. Get rid of anything OTHER than official Apple
SDKs that are in /Developer/SDKs/*, just consider that directory off
limits to anything other than Apple stuff and you should be OK.

Mike