[CMake] InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake and Redistribution of the shared C runtime component in Visual C++

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:40:13 EDT 2009

I don't believe that to be the case with Visual Express 2008.  I don't know
how previous editions work.
**
*Can I use Express Editions for commercial use?*

   1.

   Yes, there are no licensing restrictions for applications built using
   Visual Studio Express Editions.

http://www.microsoft.com/express/support/faq/

Juan