[CMake] Qt stand alone and deployable bundle OS X application

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Aug 17 20:32:57 EDT 2009

The fixup bundle function _should_ be taking care of any dylib or
framework that is linked to your application. If the function is NOT
doing this then either we need better instructions, updated
instructions or the function has been mis-used. I am betting a little
bit of all of that.

 I use the fixup bundle myself in all my Qt based apps and have no
problems relocating the app bundles to other computers.

To help diagnose the problems you need to provide a few things.

First, run "make install" so that the app bundle will be created.
Next run "otool -L {path/to/your.app/Contents/MacOS/yourapp" and post
the result back to the list.

BundleUtilities run.

---
Mike