[CMake] Useful feature: join_arguments() ?

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Fri Aug 14 04:17:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering whether it would be useful if join_arguments() were
added to CMake (not as a macro, but as a built-in command), where
join_arguments() does the oppositie of separate_arguments(); i.e. create
a space separated string of the elements of a list.

I know that several people have brewn their join_arguments() macro (or
whatever they called it) in the past, and so did I. But it feels like
such a fundamental operation that I think it deserves to be a built-in
command.

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.