[CMake] Linking against OS X Frameworks

Mon Aug 10 22:56:43 EDT 2009

All,

>>> I have:
>>>
>>> SET (CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk)
>>> SET (CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4)
>>> SET (CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="i368;ppc")
>>
>> And, yes for clarity i did change the above from Michael to say:
>>
>> SET (CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk)
>> SET (CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4)
>> SET (CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="i386;ppc")
>>
>> [CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES was wrong.]

> What version of CMake are you using?

[jtsm at Jason-T-Slack-Moehrles-MacBook-Pro ~/Checkout/Universal GUI]$
cmake -version
cmake version 2.6-patch 4

Yeah, I dont see it here: http://cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html

> You may also have to set these BEFORE the first time you ever run
> CMake in your build directory.

Well  for my CMakeLists.txt I set them almost off the bat.

Are you thinking environment variables and run cmake form a shell
script of something?

I suppose I can check out the latest development branch from CVS and
see what happens with that.

-Jason