[CMake] Including Files

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Aug 10 20:25:42 EDT 2009

The "convention" is to use *.cmake but any text file will do. The nice
thing about using .cmake as the extension is that lots of editors will
pick up on this fact and then use some sort of syntax coloring for
your cmake file.

The thing to note is that using the include() command is just like
substituting the code in the included file right into the current
cmake file where you wrote the "include()" command.

Mike Jackson