[CMake] specific target to gettext

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Aug 5 16:43:32 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009, alexis lameire wrote:
> thenks i have not all understand but i have try this :)
> http://pastie.org/561548
> i don't understand the problem of create_pot and update_po target :)
> i wouldn't this target launch at all :)  it's easyeast to me to have this
> target :) and more proper them a bash script :) at this time the mo file
> don't created correctly :/ why ?

You have this:
#gestion de gettext
add_custom_target(
  update_pot
  COMMAND xgettext -d ${package_name} -s -o
    ${package_name}.pot
    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/${source_file}
    -p ./po
    --from-code=utf-8 -j
    --keyword=_
    --package-name=${package_name}
    --package-version=${package_version}
    --msgid-bugs-address=${email_report}
  DEPENDS ${source_file}
)

I didn't see where source_file is set. Maybe that's the simple reason for
problems you have ?

And at least I would prefer if you put the interesting code directly in the
emails or attach the files. Doesn't stuff posted to pastebin go away after a
few days ?

Alex