[CMake] QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Sat Aug 1 07:03:45 EDT 2009

Michael Wild wrote:
> On 1. Aug, 2009, at 9:28, Dominik Szczerba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to build vtk with cmake using QT in debug mode on linux. I
>> have tried both installing the system QT debug symbols package
>> (Ubuntu) as well as compiling QT myself with (debug-and-release
>> mode), but cmake keeps displaying:
>>
>> QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
>>
>> My CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is DEBUG. How can I force the use of QT debug
>> version?
>>
>> - Dominik
>>

> I don't know about the "proper" solution, but you can always set these
> paths in the cache, either using the -D flag, by simply editing
> CMakeCache.txt or using one of the interactive interfaces...

Yes, true, but actually there are several of them and I was wondering
what is wrong here.

> BTW: Why are you cross-posting this to vtkusers?

Because the compilation is actually concerned with VTK and there might
be something to check there as well.

Many thanks,
Dominik

--
d o m i n i k   s z c z e r b a ,   p h d . . . . . . . . . . .
c o m p u t a t i o n a l   l i f e   s c i e n c e   g r o u p