[CMake] cpack, both debug and release in win32

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Wed Apr 29 03:11:19 EDT 2009

When using INSTALL its possible to first build with release and then debug
into the same target directory, but with PACKAGE this is not possible.
First I build with release I get only release libraries into an installer
(running under windows using NSIS)
second, if I build with debug, I get a new one, with only debug.

Is there something I can do with the INSTALL command to get both
libraries/apps to be packaged into the same pack?