[CMake] Need advice for unit test structure

Paul Oppenheim (Poppy Linden) poppy at lindenlab.com
Thu Apr 9 13:59:29 EDT 2009

Robert Dailey wrote:
> Do you have unit tests that require failure to compile in order to be
> successful? If you do, placing these particular unit tests in a project
> with other tests that must compile to succeed will interrupt the
> process, depending on the order of compilation.

I don't have that particular case, but I could support it. With my scenario each test is its own binary. This is normally messy, but because tests are built in sub-projects it's not noticeable in the main build. Each group of tests looks like one test in the main build, but are completely separate in the sub-build.

+ poppy