[CMake] Fwd: Fwd: cmake link against Qt4's OpenGL

Linge Bai lb353 at cs.drexel.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:59:47 EDT 2008

It is the moc stuff that's causing the problem. After used qmake to generate
moc_*.cpp files, I was able to use cmake to compile the code. But I still
have no idea on how to use cmake to compile the code without using qmake to
generate the moc files first.
The change to my CMakeLists.txt file I made is:
SET(QT_WRAP_CPP TRUE)

thank you,
Linge