[CMake] [New Module] Protocol buffers

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 12:47:16 EDT 2008

On Thursday 25 September 2008 17:36:52 Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Please see here:
<snip>
> New modules added to the bug tracker are generally ignored.  Patches for
> existing ones are assigned to the maintainer.
It would be nice if you could send the above links and close the bug instead
rather than ignoring them. I realise its more work (also feeling the pain of a
customer bug tracker here) but its infinitely more helpful.

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7691
This has a very simple patch but no comments or assignments and, as far as I
can tell from the above links, the module is maintained by Kitware.

I did post all my modules that I posted to the bug tracker to this mailing
list too. I didn't put "[New Module]" in the subject line or attach the files,
instead linking to the attachment in the bugtracker.

Should I redo this?

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur