[CMake] Adding non-source file dependency to Executable

Corrin Meyer cjmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:41:42 EDT 2008

This is probably a really noob question...

I am using CMake in a cross-compiler environment (which seems to be
working really well) and am using custom linker scripts for our
embedded target.  How do I get the built executable to depend on the
linker script?  I have tried 'add_depedencies',
'set_source_files_properties( ... PROPERTIES OBJECT_DEPENDS ... )',
and tried listing it as a source in the 'add_executable' command.

Cheers,
Corrin Meyer