[CMake] ctest and multiple configurations

Clemens Arth Clemens.Arth at gmx.at
Thu Sep 18 13:56:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm currently trying to set up ctest to work with multiple configurations. One issue I came across is the way of using ctest with different platform configurations. For example, my configuration does not only include Release|Win32 and Debug|Win32, but also Release|Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4) and Debug|Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4). The natural way of compiling it from the commandline is to use a command like

C.\source>devenv.exe source.sln /build "Release|Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4)" /project someproject

This works well, and I thought it should also do in a CTestConfig.cmake, using such a setup:

SET (CTEST_COMMAND "ctest.exe -C \"Release|Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4)\" -D Experimental" )

SET (CTEST_INITIAL_CACHE "
SVNCOMMAND:FILEPATH=C:/cygwin/bin/svn.exe
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release|Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4)
BUILDNAME:STRING=WinCE
")

Unfortunately it does not compile the correct configuration, but also sticks back to the standard platform configuration. Is this a bug (or a not implemented feature), or am I simply using it the wrong way?

Regards
Clemens

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx