[CMake] Get parse error with cmake -C

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:26:42 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying cmake -C with cmake-2.6.3-RC-1 and I get the following output:

$ cmake -C ../_build-r/CMakeCache.txt
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/despres/src/urbi-lab/_build-r/CMakeCache.txt:17:
Parse error.  Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text "//No".
CMake Error: Error processing file:../_build-r/CMakeCache.txt

Note, that the CMakeCache.txt file I'm using has been generated by a
previous call to cmake.

Obviously, cmake does not parse C++ style comment used in CMakeCache.txt.

Maybe I'm not using the -C option properly...

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Desprès