[CMake] Bundle Generator conflicts with MACOSX_BUNDLE

Timothy M. Shead tshead at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 29 12:11:39 EDT 2008

Mike Arthur wrote:
> The subject says it all, the CPACK Bundle Generator conflicts with
> MACOSX_BUNDLE and produces two nested Bundles. This should probably be checked
> for and/or documented because I assumed the two were related and wasted a fair
> bit of time working out that they weren't.

Mike:

Good observation, I've updated the wiki documentation at:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackPackageGenerators#Bundle_.28OSX_only.29

Let me know whether the new writeup would have helped.  In the meantime
I'll have a look at how the generator can detect this situation at
package-time ...

Cheers,
Tim